What image comes to mind when you think of an unstoppable person? Is it someone who’s untouchable; maybe it’s someone who’s sitting on top of the world without a care in the world; someone who’s not plagued with procrastination issues; or maybe even an super accomplished superhero in the sky with a “U” on their chest. Being unstoppable is not an unreachable state. But it does require you to build certain qualities, take one step at a time, and be willing to accomplish the goal despite of challenges, delays or detours in life. The unstoppable person is an average person who has above average drive and determination to win. The unstoppable person is willing to do whatever it takes, for however long it takes to accomplish the goal. We all get stuck in some area(s) in our lives but being stuck is a state that’s as temporary as you make it. Being unstoppable doesn’t mean that life isn’t going to get rough or you won’t experience hurts. It means that you won’t let the rough times or pains of life stop you from living your hearts dreams or accomplishing your goals. If you’re stuck or not seeing the results you want-there is hope-we all have the potential.
I’ve outlined five powerful tips to help you on your way to becoming your unstoppable self!
- CONFIDENCE– confidence is that powerful belief in your gifts, your talents, your strength, your abilities and your qualities that radiates from your being. Your unwavering belief in your Source of these gifts keeps them flowing and alive within you. This constant flow and vibrancy provides you with the reassurance that you are UNSTOPPABLE!
- CONSISTENT ACTION– persistence is your key to success. We all fall along the way but you build resilience and success muscle each time you get back up. Consistent action in the face of adversity, consistent action in the face of self-sabotage, consistent action in the face of haters, consistent action in the face of fear, consistent action no matter what – is the stuff that UNSTOPPABLE WINNERS ARE MADE OF!
- SEE THE END– when you can see the end result before you even begin a venture you build a passion, drive, and enthusiasm that keeps you committed to the outcome. When you are committed to the outcome, you will keep pushing until the goal is complete. You will relive that feeling of success over and over again until it becomes your reality regardless of the roadblocks you hit along the way. Seeing the end builds a passion within you that compels you forward and makes you UNSTOPPABLE!
- CLEAN UP YOUR GARBAGE– you can’t move to the next level or have new, fresh, fulfilling experiences if you are carrying around garbage from the past. If you are harboring past hurts, resentments, guilt, shame, unhealthy patterns, loss, blame, etc… you cannot create an internal environment for new opportunities of love and success to come your way and STAY. LET GO AND BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
- SURROUND YOURSELF WITH GREATNESS– encircling yourself with great people, great resources for knowledge, and great opportunities for success is key to your growth. Growth is the only way to stretch, unfold and call forth the greatness that resides within. Let the greatness of others trigger the greatness within you –Be UNSTOPPABLE!
Throughout the process of becoming unstoppable, you will come face to face with your weaknesses. Don’t panic and retreat for safety. Keep moving forward step by step and implement what you learned in this article.